Here is the next page in my virtual scrapbook: a round up of the last month’s moments.
What made me smile
- Starting my new job, completing all my mandatory training, meeting lots of new people, and already having creative direction in the projects!
- Spending a wonderful week at my boyfriend’s flat in London. We’ve been going strong throughout this tough year, but it was really nice to spend some quality time together!
- Being nominated for an immensely exciting poetry opportunity – can’t say much more than that, but please cross your fingers for me!
- Completing my poem for the Poetry of the Shakespeare Line project
- Getting my first COVID vaccination!
…and the not-so-nice!
- Having to begin taking lateral flow tests for my new job! Surprisingly, I haven’t had to take a COVID test before now, and it’s grim!
- Hayfever and insect bites. Why, nature?