Over the course of a year, we gather many things. Photographs in a our camera roll, which don’t reach social media; new memories, knowledge, or lessons, which run the risk of being forgotten.
Here is the next page in my virtual scrapbook: a round up of the week’s moments.
What made me smile
- Being invited to be a part of an exciting upcoming poetry project – a chance to write again!
- Seeing new birds while out on walks: bullfinches, a green woodpecker, and lots of wading birds!
- Watching a tufted duck preening in the water by rolling over onto his back, with a foot in the air!
- Both my brother and my boyfriend moving and settling into their new flats
- Capturing foxes on the trail camera set up on our patio
- Creating lots of new resin pieces, using hand-collected moss and lichen from the local countryside
- Creating a cosy little office/studio space where I can do my writing and my art