Here is the next page in my virtual scrapbook: a round up of the last couple of weeks’ moments.
What made me smile
- Interviewing for a new job and being told I’d got it in the same day! An exciting new opportunity, coming soon….
- Spending a week at my brother’s flat (we’re bubbled), and going to two different wetlands and seeing lots of birds – including 10 species we hadn’t seen before!
- The seeds I had planted beginning to come through – violas, harebells, and cosmos 🙂
- Completing my underGROWTH residency, and getting the printed copies of my zine ‘Miniature Worlds’ through the post
- Planning to go and stay with my boyfriend for a week, once restrictions ease a little ❤
- Seeing baby blackbirds and starlings coming to the feeders in our garden – hopefully some baby robins and blue tits coming soon!