Here is the next page in my virtual scrapbook: a round up of the last couple of weeks’ moments.
What made me smile
- Having my first couple of weeks back at work, running an event, and feeling like I’m being useful once more
- A close encounter with a goldcrest and some long-tailed tits – including one without a tail!
- Receiving a lovely potted rose through the post for Valentine’s day – so sweet that my boyfriend knows I would prefer a living plant than cut flowers ❤
- Painting in gouache, a new medium for me, and loving the bright colours
- Seeing a fox in our back garden, not only on the infrared cameras, but also during daylight!
- Seeing a wild ring-necked parakeet while out on a local walk
- Reopening my shop, Handmade by Nellie, over on Folksy, and having 8 orders so far!
- My brother coming home for the weekend